3764 Rio Grande Ave. Orlando, FL 32839
2 Bed, 1 Bath and 545 sq. ft
All units are 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, A/C, and full kitchens. All units that are available for rent are FULLY RENOVATED WITH BRAND NEW APPLIANCES.
- Open Parking – First come, first serve
- Pool – Open during daytime
- Community Washer and Dryer – 8 washers and 8 dryers, pay by card (no soap provided)
- Playground – empty
- Assigned mailbox
- Appliances: Fridge, Range, and Range Hood
- Sewer and Trash
- 1 Parking Space
- 1 Guest Parking
- Appliances: Dishwasher and Microwave
- Washer and Dryer hookups
- Utilities: Electric and Internet (Internet providers are AT&T or Spectrum. Satellite/Cable/Internet dishes are not allowed)
RULES, REQUIREMENTS & FEES:
- MONTHLY RENT – $1,195 (Minimum of 12 months)
- Application Fee – $65.00
- Lease Fee – $1,195 (non-refundable and non-transferrable)
- REQUIRED AMOUNT TO MOVE IN – $2,390 (Includes First Month Rent and Lease Fee. May be pro-rated depending on move in date.)
- RHINO RENTERS INSURANCE (REQUIRED) – Rhino renters insurance replaces a security deposit which is usually required from tenants when renting. Policy amount varies depending on renters risk level (Required to move in, see below for more about Rhino renters insurance)
- Water Fee – $25 Monthly (paid to the landlord, hot water is included)
- Any vouchers (including Section 8 vouchers) are acceptable as long as they cover the whole monthly rental amount.
- Max of 4 occupants per unit, all tenants are required to be on the lease
PETS AND FEES:
- Pet Deposit: $250 per cat
- Pet Deposit: $250 per dog
- Monthly Pet Fee: $20 per cat
- Monthly Pet Fee: $20 per dog
- No dogs over 50lbs
- No Pitbulls or any other aggressive breeds!
- Income: At least $2,987.50 per month
- Credit Score: 575 or better
- No evictions
- No felonies
NOTE: Co-signers are welcome or you can pay 6 months rent up front to satisfy the income and credit score requirements.
- February = 5 of 5 units are no longer available
- March = 6 of 6 units are no longer available
- April = 6 of 6 units are no longer available
- May = 7 of 7 units are no longer available
- June = 7 of 7 units are no longer available
- July = 5 of 5 units are no longer available
- August = 1 of 1 units are no longer available
- September = Information coming soon, check back regularly for updates
- STRICTLY NO WALK-IN VIEWINGS!!! All viewings are by appointment only. No one is allowed to go to the community without an appointment or you’ll be subject to being banned. Workers on site are extremely busy remodeling and will not answer your questions.
- Viewings are held in unit R66 (model unit) unless otherwise noted. See map below.
- Next scheduled viewing will be posted here. Please check back frequently for updates.
- Application turn around time is 1-3 business days.
- To get the link to the application email your Name, Phone Number, a copy of your Drivers License or other valid government issued ID (required) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your application is approved you will be assigned to a specific unit.
NEXT STEPS AFTER APPLICATION APPROVAL:
- You will be assigned to the next unit available with its respective move in date.
- You will receive a copy of your lease contract for your review and to sign. You will also receive information regarding Rhino and the exact amount due before move in. Please allow 1-3 business days to receive this email.
- Process your payment to reserve your unit. This takes up to 3 business days to verify.
- Your specific unit will be available for viewing within 3 days prior to your move in date, if you wish to view it text 407-900-7902. No one is allowed to go to the community without an appointment or your lease is subject to cancellation.
- Contact OUC at 407-423-9018 to transfer electricity connection at least one day before your move in date. You will need to show your lease contract to transfer the utilities into your name. NOTE: You only need to provide OUC the address, the unit number is not needed. For example: your address in the lease shows as “3766 S Rio Grande Ave – R66”, you don’t need to provide “R66”. Once completed, email proof that the utilities transfer was successful to email@example.com – this is required before you get access to your unit.
- Text your name and unit # to 407-900-7902 to get info on getting the key to your unit.
Save cash at move-in
We’ve partnered with your property to replace cash deposits.
What is Rhino?
We replace your cash security deposit with smart, affordable security deposit insurance. Our insurance works like a security deposit but at a fraction of the cost. Free up money at move-in and spend your cash on the things that are important to you.
- Affordability: Rhino policies start as low as $4 a month, compared to an upfront cash deposit.
- Fast and easy sign-up: Sign up in less than 90 seconds regardless of credit score or income.
- Support: Our experience team is here to help every step of the way, via email and chat 7 days a week, and over the phone on weekdays.
What is security deposit insurance?
Just like a cash security deposit, security deposit insurance protects properties during your lease. But instead of having to pay a lump sum at move-in, you pay much less for an insurance policy. It’s not a deposit payment plan, you’re paying less upfront to satisfy your property’s deposit requirement.
What does Rhino cover?
Unlike renters insurance, which protects your belongings, Rhino insures your home for your property owner against unpaid rent and excessive damages, just like a cash deposit. But instead of you paying for that protection upfront at move-in, you pay for a low-cost insurance policy each month and save on your move.
Ask your leasing office about Rhino today. Learn more at sayrhino.com